Alcohol, food service and entertainment licensing
Read Online

Alcohol, food service and entertainment licensing

  • 489 Want to read
  • ·
  • 80 Currently reading

Published by MCLE in [Boston, Mass.] .
Written in English


  • Liquor laws -- Massachusetts.,
  • Food_and_Drug_Law

Book details:

Edition Notes

StatementStephen V. Miller, editor ... [et al.].
ContributionsMiller, Stephen V., 1947-, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc. (1982- )
The Physical Object
Pagination1 v. (various pagings) :
ID Numbers
Open LibraryOL18828965M
ISBN 101575894106
LC Control Number2006906990

Download Alcohol, food service and entertainment licensing


Get this from a library! Alcohol, food service and entertainment licensing. [Stephen V Miller; Dennis A Quilty; Karen D Simao; Caroline M Conway; Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc. ();].   Because of these issues, selling alcohol carries greater responsibility than licensing regulated entertainment and late night sales of food and non-alcoholic drinks. Becoming a DPS. Food, alcohol and entertainment licensing. Food, alcohol and entertainment licensing. Get the best from this site. We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. Personal alcohol and entertainment licences. Information and application process for a personal alcohol and entertainment licence. A Premises Licence is required for the sale or supply of alcohol, the provision of hot drinks or hot food between 11pm and 5am, or regulated entertainment. The Act. Premises Licences are issued in accordance with the Licensing Act Licensing Register; The Council's licensing policy statement; Staff Training Manual for Off-Licences.

Alcohol and entertainment licensing. Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the Pink Book of Legislation, we regret that we cannot be responsible for any errors. Read our full disclaimer. Key facts. If . 1. Label all areas where food (and cigarettes if applicable) are displayed or stored 2. Label all seating areas, food pre paration areas and bars 3. Label all outdoor areas used for the sale or service of alcohol beverages and/or food (for example, patios, beer gardens, sidewalk cafes and decks) andFile Size: KB. Under the Licensing Act you will need a licence for 'licensable activities'. These are to: sell or supply of alcohol; provide entertainment or entertainment facilities - known as 'regulated entertainment' sell hot food or drinks between 11pm and 5am - known as 'late night refreshments'. Alcohol. You need a . You need a licence to: sell alcohol; provide some forms of entertainment; sell hot food and drink between 11pm and 5am; Any business can apply for a Premises Licence to provide these activities. Private members' clubs can apply for either a Premises Licence or a Club Premises Certificate.. A temporary event notice can also allow these activities.. If you trade illegally without a licence, you.

If your business provides any licensable activities - sell alcohol, hot food and drink, or provide certain types of public entertainment - you will need a licence from us. A public register is currently being compiled which will give details of all licences and certificates granted under the Licensing Act   Buy Alcohol and Entertainment Licensing Law 2 by Manchester, Colin, Poppleston, Susanna, Allen, Jeremy (ISBN: ) from Amazon's Book Store. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders.5/5(4). It provides a detailed exposition and contextual analysis of the legal provisions governing the licensing of alcohol and entertainment under the Licensing Act , encompassing both the legislative and decision-making framework of the Act as well as its implications for human rights.5/5(2). A guide to alcohol licensing (or liquor licensing). Alcohol licensing during the Covid epidemic notice period. Some procedures for alcohol licensing have been changed by Government orders during the COVID outbreak Government has issued an Immediate Modification Order giving Police and Medical Officers of Health extra time to scrutinise new licence applications and renewals.